Welcome to Youth Ministers Kaleide

Please feel free to browse our many lessons and recently added section Sr. Edwina Etiquette.
Comments are welcome and we hope you enjoy.

MISSION

Mission Statement

It is my belief that each class, youth organization or youth group would benefit from a short mission statement. Such a statement will serve as an anchor when the wind blows, the captain is confused, or tired to think, and the ship seems lost at sea.

“Blessed is the man who preserves in temptation, for when he has been proven he will receive the crown of life that he promised to those who love him.” James 1: 12

You are welcome to adopt my example as your own mission statement; however you would benefit much from searching deep within and finding your own unique motivation. My statement speaks to me personally because it reaches inside to the very core of my love for the Catholic faith. I am a romantic at heart and my mission statement expounds that trait. The wetness of baptismal water when I make the sign of the cross, beautiful streaming light shining through stained glass windows, the creak of the pew and the smell of incense wafting from the ages. When these senses are engaged, I know I am in the presence of God and as close to heaven as this world will allow.

My Example:
To provide positive Catholic enriched lessons for students. Strive to make each lesson memorable by stimulating the senses through sight, smell, touch and sound. Involve the students by letting them have fun. Enjoying our time together and having fun with them.

0 comments: